Sunday, May 31, 2015

PLUMES

Hi my dear ones,
I know I often start my posts by saying something about the weather (I swear, I'm not a meteorologist), but it is somehow connected to fashion choices one must make that day.
Sadly, this two weeks were so rainy and cold I could have actually wear this outfit outside, even though  it's almost summer.
This photos were taken about a month ago, but I've been a bad, bad blogger and forgot to post it.
The coat is such a show-stopper when ever I wear it, but the pictures don't give it justice, since it was already sundown when they were taken. The magenta color is vivid, bright and gorgeous!
I hope you like this look :)













 I'M WEARING:
ANASTY ART coat,
CALLIOPE dress,
ROBERTO boots,
S.OLIVER bag,
H&M necklace and bracelet,
PARFOIS earrings.



Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment